• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey Sara. I thought you lived further away from me than that, but not sure why. It still inst like you are down the road, but for some reason, I was thinking you lived in PA or something.

I wanted to add, I am like Sara, and like cars and such too.
I have a 1971 Ford Bronco that I have restored.
YAY for car chicks!! ;D

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Jiffy said:
YAY for car chicks!! ;D

car chick her too! I don't have anything special, but I was big on the car scene when I was with my ex-boyfriend and I know more then I should about Nissan 240's, Skylines and Silvia's... I modeled for Autorama one year for a tuner shop. Those pics, however, I will not be posting, lol

I work for Honda... Toyota puts food on the table (boyfriend sells them, makes more then me) and I drive a Mazda. We are my dad's worst nightmare (GM guy through and through) lol

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Me neither. Even by the way most people act, I should hate Jeeps just because I have a Bronco.
In fact right now I have a Ford, a Toyota and a Dodge. And just sold my Nissan.
I am an equal opportunity car lover! :D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Stephanie is a Rockstar said:
I work for Honda... Toyota puts food on the table (boyfriend sells them, makes more then me) and I drive a Mazda. We are my dad's worst nightmare (GM guy through and through) lol

Dat's funny right there! ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy said:
Me neither. Even by the way most people act, I should hate Jeeps just because I have a Bronco.

Yeah, a lot of Jeepers don't like people that drive Hummers. I don't get it, personally. I mean, I understand the whole Jeep thing....just not why somebody would have an issue with what others drive. I've kidded about it with friends, but nothing serious. All in fun.

In fact right now I have a Ford, a Toyota and a Dodge. And just sold my Nissan.
I am an equal opportunity car lover! :D

Funny.... ;D

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hubby is a mopar man through and through,older stuff though. All toegether between me,him,and the daughter we have 4 older cars,3 valiants and one dart,60's models.If anyone wants to see pics,I'll post them in another forum.He rebilds them and repaints them to his liking,since I have known him he has owned a barracuda,fury,2 satellites,a dart,2 trucks(one was a chevy he was trying to teach shorty here how to drive a strait,nothing but trouble out of it and one other car we had,it was Christine in reverse)valiant. I have a valiant and so does my wonderful step daughter(we don't count steps) Her car is a 1972 valiant,no radio(dad is putting one in for her),she has weird taste in music for a teenager,The Doors,Jimi Hendrix,Lynard Skynard older music although she likes some of the newer stuff.......
I spend time when I feel like it and can(disabled with several health problems that's why I said the race was just luck) at cruise ins,car shows etc..........
Sara

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You do realize, Sara, when you win the next one.. it isn't luck at that point.... yes ? ;)
Janie

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOLOL Janie.I hope I get the chance to race again!!!!!! If I never win another thing I have had a very good time with these people,they are fantastic. I have never been around a group of people like this,if someone breaks down,or has trouble everyone pitches in and helps fix the problem. Last year because of where Mark works we were able to help one of the guys with a tire problem,Mark brought all 4 tires home with us and mounted and balanced them for the guy because at least one of the looked like it was gonna cause problems if it was run. Another time Mark helped with another problem,it's all like family. A few years ago it rained out the races,would rain then stop,then rain then stop,One time it looked like it was gonna clear up very humid though so we left the windows down and walked around some. While we were gone it started to rain,and we thought the seats were gonna be wet when we got back,the windows were rolled up and things were fine. One of the other racing wives had rolled up the windows up for us and even had a cup of coffee to offer when we got back,they were camping we were not.It was great to know we had someone watching out for us.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think that's the way it is with most all hobbies, Sara. It's the same way in the Jeep community. If I see a Jeep on the side of a road, I literally can't pass them up without stopping to help....whatever that may be. Others have done the same...on and off the trails. When people have a passion about something, that passion is what causes us to have "compassion" for others when they're going through troubles.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aye Yup !
Now new thought... do vw owners play slug bug ? Should they ? lol
Sorry for the misdirection !
Janie

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'll try to get pics up tomorrow,went to visit my son at school today,lunch and then trying to get a day set up for a dragon visit.Still gotta do supper for hubby,he's working late.Need new pics of daughters car too.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Found this picture already in photobucket,hope you all like it.
007-1.jpg

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Very cool Sara. Me likey!! :)
Figure I will post my Bronco too
(this picture was actually in Bronco Driver magazine, with an article about me and the Bronco, for a special Women and Broncos issue)
289422870_953f702fd0.jpg

And here is my new baby. I have new exhaust waiting to be put on
challenger3.jpg

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well Holy Crap! How did the picture of the car wind up so big. Should be the same size as the Bronco. I think it must be possessed!

Latest posts