• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have bad typing habits. I use ... when I should use a comma and I always use 3 exclamation marks...see!!! ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I do the . . . thing too LOL and do lotsa ! marks

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just grin from the lurking shadows. Seems appropriate.
Could be wrong, but usually that's what I do... Then I come back and say something witty/smart alack/ serious/ slap happy/ blah blah blah.. y'all get the idea.
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so what your saying is your a peeping tom that pops up laughing!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well then I will make sure my computer is closed when I am changing!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can. any. of. you. read. this. without. pausing. after. every. word? :D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
First time through.. or the second ;)
Janie

LOL! I paused after every one first time I read something like that. Thought it was funny.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I paused the first couple of words, then read without pause the rest ;)..
Janie

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good one Craiger,

Paused for words 1-3 then read without pausing.

LOL

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I wasn't paying attention. I think I just read it. Half noticing the periods!!! I speed read everything first and then go back to see if I missed anything!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
I wasn't paying attention. I think I just read it. Half noticing the periods!!! I speed read everything first and then go back to see if I missed anything!!

Wow....you're losing it a bit, there, Vesta.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Are you just now figuring that out Craiger? ;D

Well....to be honest....no. I've known that for a while.

But....in reference to your previous post. You actually used a single period....not once, but twice! Wow! Have you been going to "E.M.A." treatment? Oh....for those of you in the dark, E.M.A. stands for Exclamation Marks Anonymous. ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Depends on how I'm feeling!! been working this body awful hard these days so don't have energy all the time. Taking a rest right now to get back up to speed. Just moved about 20 landscaping bricks. Not sure what they weigh but pretty sure they weigh more than I should be lifting!! Plus about that many smaller brick. I work until I feel the strain and then stop. This time it started pouring rain and that put a stop to all that!! The way Mike works I can't always wait for him!!

Must have been having a weak moment when I wrote that!!! LOL!!! See....I'm almost back to my old self already!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Depends on how I'm feeling!! been working this body awful hard these days so don't have energy all the time. Taking a rest right now to get back up to speed. Just moved about 20 landscaping bricks. Not sure what they weigh but pretty sure they weigh more than I should be lifting!! Plus about that many smaller brick. I work until I feel the strain and then stop. This time it started pouring rain and that put a stop to all that!! The way Mike works I can't always wait for him!!

Must have been having a weak moment when I wrote that!!! LOL!!! See....I'm almost back to my old self already!!

Gotcha....so you've been skipping the meetings again. *shakes head*

You better take it easy! (Like I'm the one to talk. LOL!)

Latest posts