• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Craig,
Don't know how you do it my friend!! I only have 1 bulging disc and hurt so bad sometimes I just wanna cry. All that and you still can move? Hats off to you.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sara said:
Craig,
Don't know how you do it my friend!! I only have 1 bulging disc and hurt so bad sometimes I just wanna cry. All that and you still can move? Hats off to you.

To be honest, that's not all, but I won't bore you guys with details. But yeah.....some days you just want to cry.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Craig,
I am sorry that things have been so rough. It is great that your wife is there for you, I know you are glad you have her. Not that it is easy, but it does make things easier if you have someone in your life who cares and supports you.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy said:
Craig,
I am sorry that things have been so rough. It is great that your wife is there for you, I know you are glad you have her. Not that it is easy, but it does make things easier if you have someone in your life who cares and supports you.

Very true.

Okay....enough talk about that stuff. Let's get back to the things we enjoy! ;D

Go Cardinals! Woot!!! 8)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger, My dad had a to have 2 disc removed, replaced with bone from his hip, and a cage built around it, the worst part is the surgery did not work and he is in more pain now then before. Now he gets shots in his spine a couple of times a year. It is a series of 3 shots, one per week for 3 weeks and it last him anywhere from 3-8 months. He loves his shots, says it is the only thing that has helped him in over 20 years. Has your doctor ever talked about these with you? If not may be something to look into, might help.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
Craiger, My dad had a to have 2 disc removed, replaced with bone from his hip, and a cage built around it, the worst part is the surgery did not work and he is in more pain now then before. Now he gets shots in his spine a couple of times a year. It is a series of 3 shots, one per week for 3 weeks and it last him anywhere from 3-8 months. He loves his shots, says it is the only thing that has helped him in over 20 years. Has your doctor ever talked about these with you? If not may be something to look into, might help.

I've had 14 in the last three years. Three in the last 8 weeks....and scheduled for another in 3 more weeks. I've yet to have any of them last more than 3 or 4 days. I "think" this last one may be helping relieve the pain a little on a day-to-day basis, but as soon as I get busy doing something, I can hardly stand up after a little while. So, yeah....I've been down that road many times. Not sure why they don't help me like they do others.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Cardinals ? We rooting for birds now ? lol
Janie

Oh....and yeah, Janie, we are....especially when they're 8 games over .500 right now and leading the national league. ;)

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
Jiffy said:
Craig,

Very true.

Okay....enough talk about that stuff. Let's get back to the things we enjoy! ;D

Go Cardinals! Woot!!! 8)

Don't you mean Go Sox....Red that is. Oh and while we are talking about routing...

Go Celtic......Go Bruins
It is so nice to have 2 teams right now in play offs, of course it makes for a very tired Lisa

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You guys sure could use some help with those exclamation points!!! Lisa....I don't think you used a single one. Where's your enthusiasm girl??

And Janie you only used one per sentences!!! Haven't you learned anything from me!!! ?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol... don't need to... that's Your thing. Mine? lol You can figure that one out yourself;)
Janie

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif
Don't!! Ever!! Worry!! I won't!! forget!! them!! again!!
exclaim.gif
exclaim.gif

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We got to go to a cruise in tonight,first one of the year for us.Lots of neat cars,there was a super bird there,my Kelly would have flipped!!!!!!She loves super birds.She will be home on Thursday evening from college.Hope you all had a good night.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Super Birds are awesome!
Love me some old Mopar Cars.

Sara, I still need to show you the pics from the 2 cruise ins that we have been to, there were several old Dodge cars that were awesome!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
You guys sure could use some help with those exclamation points!!! Lisa....I don't think you used a single one. Where's your enthusiasm girl??

And Janie you only used one per sentences!!! Haven't you learned anything from me!!! ?

just making up for missing some: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts