• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thought this would be fun to post.....where does everyone live ??

I live in Brampton Ontario, Canada.

and no I do not have a dog sled :p

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Maryland, just south of the alleged "not the nicest city on the planet" and north of the guy with all the answers :-\

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
preston, lancashire, england and the weather is crap,always. im i the only english person on this site or are there any other brits. brasshandle :) :)

pinkynbrain

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I live in Queensland, Australia long way away from im guessing everyone else. Is there any other aussie's in here?

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
pinkynbrain,me and my dragon are aussies my grandparents brought me to this god foresacken country that is england for a better life,how wrong were they;and marley was shipped over here as well so it seems,how unlucky are we. at least weve got each other and can watch neighbours to remind us of what could of been. :'( :'( :'(

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
beardielover said:
i've heard ontario is beautiful. i hope to make it there one day.

Well let us know when you make your journey and I will give you all the good leads to where to go....

pinkynbrain

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey BrassHandle, that sucks u moved away from this beautifull land i call home. how long u been in the uk for?

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
pinkynbrain,about forty years,im now 41 and it still stinks,why would you do it to some one.how great for your beardys to in live in there natural habitat ,marleys happy enough but cant help felling sorry for him.the uk weather is awfull,and were lucky if we get asummer,so he never gets any proper sunlight or fresh air,but ithink hes better of with us than in a pet shop or with a crap owner,ps give your beardys a tickle from me,brasshandle ;D ;D

lunastic

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
KAJA said:
Maryland, just south of the alleged "not the nicest city on the planet" and north of the guy with all the answers :-\

are we the only americans here =/

I'm from California. West Hollywood to be exact. No its not as glamorous as it sounds!

Fidget Midget

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I bounce back and forth between Fort Lauderdale and Orlando in Florida... although, because of college I stick mostly in Orlando. Surprisingly I haven't been to Disney since I moved here. But hooray for Islands of Adventure and Sea World!

Beardielover, what part of Florida are you in?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I lived 5 min from seaworld in orlando for 3 years, I loved it. Worked for the mouse while there to and he has shallow pockets....lol.

Gem

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I Live in Oulton broad in the UK Its in a place called Lowestoft its the most easterlypoint of the UK

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
currently the military has me in jacksonville nc which is ok
at least im in the south.

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
eeewww sorry to hear that cryptic i just got out of "the land that was forgotten" as we refered to it ha i loved the 21 months (total time) i spent in iraq it was better there and i got my mail a heck of a lot faster haha

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
21 months were you a civ contractor? geez
i was there for 8 ive seen marines there for 14 and soldiers there for 15-18 but 21 wow.
where were you stationed at? i spent 6 of my 8 months up by syria at a place called saul syngar sleeping in a tent lol
2 months at al asad which is almost as nice as home lol.

Latest posts