• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Quit Smoking

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know I don't know you personally but good for you on kickin cocaine! I'm proud of u. I will have my husband send me a copy as soon as I can

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok I have the copy of the book. Anyone who wants it PM me your email and I will sent it over. Hope it helps you guys as much as it helped my hubby

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Re: Quit Smoking***news added***

Well...you are the first to know...I took 2 test tonight and they both came up POSITIVE ;D. The lines are very faint but they are there on both. I took them 5 days early b/c I don't like to wait, so I am sure if I take one in a week the line will be much darker. This will be our 3rd and final child. But since I have miscarried before I am trying to keep from getting too excited until after 12 weeks.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEA!!!! Stayor!!! Congratulations Girl!!! You have such beautiful children too!! What an honor for you to think to tell us first!! :-*

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
;D

Congratulations Sandra, this is great news.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Baby shower planning TIME ! lol... Wicked evil grin....
Congratulations are in order, Sandra... CONGRATES !

Party at MY HOUSE ! lol....
To be announced....

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you ladies.

Janie your not that far and I should have made a trip there already. I want to take the kids there anyway, a lot of history in that town. I am going to make it there very soon promise.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes by golly you should have... but given late circumstances (yours movin and all) I forgive you ;)...
School starts back the 30th here... perhaps before that ? hint hint hint... lol

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
School start Monday here. Oh my baby is going to kindergarten. Thats it, I am putting her in the dryer so she will shrink.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
School start Monday here. Oh my baby is going to kindergarten. Thats it, I am putting her in the dryer so she will shrink.

???? Does that really work ? Juuuuust Kidding !

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
give me an hour for the dry cycle to run and I will let you know ;)

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
awww, such a major moment for you. Exciting and sad at the same time. My grand daughter starts school in 2 weeks....I still recall my first day...I was so excited.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations, Sandra! I'm a bit behind in my Forum Chat. But you have wonderful news to share.

Sorry about the school thing. I dread the day when that comes. Let me know how the dryer worked. ;)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Darn...the dryer did not work.

I did cry when her teacher called to introduce herself. If I cried just from a phone call I am going to need a few super absorbent towels for the first day of school.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Drat. I was hoping to use it.

Aw, is this your first going off to school? Just remember everyone goes through it, and you did too at one time. That's what I keep telling myself. I've enjoyed watching the boys grow and learn, but the thought of being under someone else's care is tough. Almost makes me consider home schooling, but that won't happen.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is my first off to school. I have said I was going to home school b/c I don't want her in the care of the school, around mean kids that might hurt her feelings and all that stuff but I know I have to let her grow up. Going to school is the first step in letting that happen. She is so excited and I just want to cry.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hang in there. You'll get through it. We're all here to help!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
UGGGHHHH!!! Sandra!!! I feel your pain!! I was the same way. Stood acrossed the street as I watched my first born walk through the school door on her first day!! She is now 34 and I still remember walking home alone that day!! But you are right. We have to let them go. She will be alright. Others will hurt her along the way. But it will teach her to be kind to others. I homeschooled Sarah Kindergarden and then she went private school until 6th grade. Homeschooled her after that until she graduated. It was her decision. Homeschooling is not so bad if you do decide to go that route. I have heard people say that they don't get to socialize. There are tons of Homeschool groups out there and of course mine went to church with all that activity!! Mine were never lacking!! Let me know if you'd like more info if you decide to do that in the future!!! : )

She will be fine!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think for her right now it is better that she goes to public school, she will not sit long enough for me to teach her anything. But should we change our minds I will get more info

Latest posts