• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Most Creative Beardie Name?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Who can think of the most creative name for a bearded dragon? Did you name your beardie after a human, a fictional character? A favorite food?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My females get named after bada$$ chicks from movies, the males names are random.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JeffO, how about some examples of your chicks from movies theme?
I tend to be a random namer...

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JeffO, how about some examples of your chicks from movies theme?
I tend to be a random namer...
Lelu-Fifth Element. Trinity-Matrix. Seline-Underworld. Aeon-Aeon Flux.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
m'lynn, weezer, and truvy are from the movie "steel magnolias". kitto and draco are from books. lily and jo are random. graham is the name of the city we picked our chameleon up in. desi is desi arnez from "i love lucy"

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My Loki is named after the trickster god of Norse mythology. :p There's a reason why I named him that, but it's a long and complex story so I'll just go with "it sounds cute."

sakasuvaki

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am obsessed with Yoshi from Super Mario Bros...so my beardie is named Yoshie because she is a girl. :) She has many other nicknames, though.

Ziggy's Mom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ziggy Stardust. From a David Bowie song. As you can see his viv has a outer space theme.

Latest posts