• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Most Creative Beardie Name?

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I named mine balthazar or zar for short. It means king I believe and my moms dog is named princess so zar will dominate her because he's the king

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My oldest daughter named him. Gobi...After a bag of Gobi brand Viv tank sand..But to save face, we say he was named after the Gobi Desert. ;)

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have Tsume,Hige and Itachi. All are named after anime characters, i LOVE anime. All characters i name them after are cool and mostly because they act like them lol. who would of knew reptiles had such different personalities.

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Heee points for the Wolf's Rain names. I was thinking of naming my beardie Sesshomaru (InuYasha's brother on the anime InuYasha), or Haku (Spirited Away), but the names would be difficult for some people to say, or sound like someone was coughing so I stuck with Jethro from NCIS 'cause I'm such a nerd that way. Oh man now that I think of it, I coulda gone with Neo from the Matrix or the characters from a series I like to read. Oh well, he seems to answer to Jethro so I can't change it now, he'd be all confused, well I assume it's a he XD

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my first one- lily.. she has a big mark on her head like an explosion and it looks like a flower kind've lol, second one- rose, shes got a orangey,golden, red colour to her...

Christina Doukas

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have three. Bones, Nugget and Shelby. I named Bones (although he is a little fatty), just cause I like the name. My son named Nugget, cause he's silly, likes chicken nuggets and thought he resembled a little nugget with his coloring (now it's a more vibrant orange). And Shelby was named after my husband's Shelby Mustang, which is kind of fitting because Shelby is a fast little thing, shooting across his tank in seconds.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
We chose Aboriginal names for 3 of our Dragons - Kami meaning Spiky Dragon, Dusty meaning Warrior and Daku meaning Sand. We also have Rusti because of his rust colourings, Cheeki because she always has her tongue sticking out looking cheeky & Scarface - She was a rescue and when we got her she was too small to sex, had bite marks and scars all over her head where the bigger babies had been picking on her so we would call her Scarface. When she was big enough for us to discover she was a girl the name had stuck, but all the scars & marks have gone thru her various sheds :)

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i have 5 and i just call out name's till they respond. my 3 male's are called iggy, maximus, and honey bee (mom named him cuz he danced to that song). my 2 girl's are called lily bell, and cleopatra because she want's what she want's when she want's it or u get bit

Spikeithard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 'officially' named my BD ORION.

I took a while to do it but have decided on Orion. I am heavily into E.T's and space stuff so I named the lizard after where THE lizards come from - The Orion star system. :)

Hey, its different! Plus I dont know if it is male or female yet so I went with an androgynous name

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
We have:
D'Artagnan: Green trans leather
Dax: 100% hypo citrus tiger
Danté: Red tiger (profile pic)
Scarlett: red tiger
Delilah: citrus het trans
Penelope: Red Italian Leatherback dbl het trans
Sunni: citrus tiger
My daughters is named Goober: common
And several others still with no name...

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have to change a name on here from the last time I wrote in this thread. When we found out that Link wasn't a male (supprise :eek:) we changed her name to Yaddle. She is named after a Star Wars character, but a lot of people don't know of her. So know we have Yaddle and Midna

naich

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i name all my reptiles after greek gods. my beardie is named promethious, the bringer of light. cause he is pretty bright colored

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
We named ours Scarlet because she is redish in color and has a bright red beard. Plus I LOVE the game Clue and am always Miss Scarlet. To any beardie boy our Scarlet would be just as hot and sultry as the sexy Miss Scarlet on the original game box!!!!

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My personal fav is Megatron. I am so serious I want to get a beardie just to name him....Optimus Prime. OK maybe not but that's still a great name...

Lilclap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Cheko! Idk it just matched his looks i think. Wife said it joking & it stuck.. he looks like a cheko :)

Latest posts