• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Most Creative Beardie Name?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I named mine Allie, but before, she had been Alice from 'Alice In Wonderland', but she didn't like Alice. So instead, I called her Allie. She's been very inquisitive, smart, and very intelligent. Allie's a bright youthful beardie with no bounds to her amazing adventures. And I say adventures because she's all over the place and happily running all over the bed, couch, or the ground where-ever I put her, she's up and about. :)

BeardieMama

Hatchling Dragon
Harry was named after James Franco's character in Spiderman 3, LOL I wanted to name my human baby Harry, but she turned out to be a girl so I named my beardie Harry, lol.;)

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
We ended up calling ours Rocky. Mostly b/c my daughter likes the name from a disney show she watches (a female character is named rocky), but also b/c my hubby's fave movie is Rocky. So, two people win. If it were up to me his name would be Jax or Dexter.

Asia Lorraine

Hatchling Dragon
I finally named my little man. His name is King Otto II. He was known as the Red King because he invited Roman families that were causing him problems in his kingdom to dine with him and he butchered them all. I thought it was kind of funny because My beardie butchers his dinner guests (crickets) too! Lol He will just be called Otto.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We have just named our 6,

The 3 females are Ketu, Saphira & Tatsu
The 3 Males are Dracul, Falkor & Vasuki

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
Naming mine thorn after the red dragon thorn in the eragon books. If I ever get a female it will be named sephera

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Naming mine thorn after the red dragon thorn in the eragon books. If I ever get a female it will be named sephera
saphira* is how you spell her name. Trust me im an eragon freak, one of the reasons i got a bearded dragon.

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
Lol thanks for the correction there I was just tryin to spell it out as it sounded in my head because I was way to lazy to look it up hahah. Ya that's kinda why I started looking into them. I loved the books I'm glad some one else does too

Latest posts