• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Most Creative Beardie Name?

spyder13

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
we named are's bubba because he was a rescue that has a deformity which looks like someone plucked him in his nose and pushed it in

oxomelodyoxo

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
my female 3 month old beardie is called prada, as you may have heard of the designer brand. Need new names for tommorow as am getting another beardie any suggestions that go with the name prada? :)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my female 3 month old beardie is called prada, as you may have heard of the designer brand. Need new names for tommorow as am getting another beardie any suggestions that go with the name prada? :)
Louis V.

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
and i loved this quote, the willow tree reminds us to take heed of this lesson: Keep growing and reaching higher no matter where you are planted.
referring to the fact she was mistreated by her previous owner but she survived :)

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
Mines name is Sully, and the name chose itself really. he was much much larger than the others from the clutch and my brother said "Look he's a monster! Like sully or something from that movie" and i was in love with the name since

Dizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Mine will be called Ludek (Ludo) after West Ham's goalkeeper in the 90's I was thinking Bonzo (billy bonds) also but I'm unsure.

When I go get him I'll decide what player he looks more like :)

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
oooh, a lot of good ideas on here... still thinking of names; we're waiting to find out the sex before giving ours an official name. Right now it's just The Liz. A few names on here are ones that I considered: Loki, Phoenix (gender neutral). Other names that are in the top running are Pixie, Sugar, Honey, Olive, Sookie, Storm, or Rogue (gender neutral) for a girl and Darwin, Dexter, Jasper, Jax, or Fiz for a boy.... I'm sure I will think of a lot more.

BristolAvon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Mine is called "Mason".

I tend to give all of my reptiles odd names. A tortoise called Ozlem. Snakes called Iago and Thantos.

Chantel

Bearded Dragon Egg
I named mine sobe....i drink alot of sobe water and when I was thinking of names my bd was laying like the lizard on the bottle and it just fit!! different, I know.

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
I named my baby Clarice because the day I was packing up her siblings to be taken to the petshop, I turned around and she was trying to eat her brother's arm- I couldn't call her Hannibal (which was the other option) because- female- so I named her for the closest female to Hannibal Lector :-D

Latest posts