• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you won the lottery, and found a nice island

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*Mails Sandy the other copy of said handbook* Yeah sis... it involves Cabana boys *wicked evil grins*.
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am one of them Cabana boys! Now I just need to dye my hair and talk like totally nardickale dudes! Lets go catch a wave on the high front today bra! ;) :p

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No dyes... either we accept you as you are, or we aren't worth knowing... Come'on Lance... sheesh... and what's with that other language ? lol
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
O ok ::) Just thought I would have added that in their but seeing ya dont like it then....................... Well I will stay light brown hair then. ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook ladies. Off the Cabanna boys and back to your island plans. My mind is traveling here..........and we know that's not good. lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Redirect!
SO has anyone other than me gone out looking for an island ? Get to it... share your finds here for us all to see!
Janie (*grinning*)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ladies, may I add that you can have your cake and eat it too!
you realize not what you contemplate young man.

yup.......got the list for laboratories (note the ies) Greenhouse, Aviary, Water Treatment are also done.
anybody know if i can order topos of that island? A topo is a topographical digital image of the land, terrain, natural water ect.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you contact the seller you most likely could get that topo...let me see if I can find it somewhere else though...
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sellers and owners don't typically keep topos. they're used for engineering. The island is part of Tazmania, so i'm not sure who to contact for download sites. Considering the island is uninhabited, there may be none.

so i've still got the main housing unit to work up. What else do you guys want? I mean besides the whirly pad and boat dock