• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you won the lottery, and found a nice island

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Naaaaaaaa... The labs would be around 4Mill each... the island itself is less than 2.
Each house is around 30-50K... Gina and I plan fairly good ;)
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm thinking we're gonna have to put Lance in charge of the "lottery" ticket buying. lol..........
he's gotta have a job. I mean besides protecting us poor, helpless, little, fragile things.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
O come on now fluffy! :D ;) I herd that you really are not fluffy! I guess ill just sit over by the fire and my run down one person tent, when I sleep my legs hang out. :D And just wait to be called upon! ::)

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I realize I'm getting in on this a little late, but this thread... is awesome.

You could do it all Arcosanti style!

Being from Texas, I'd have to say there would also have to be some margaritas on this island...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh yes... Always a use for Big... Strong... Fellers ;)
Margaritas... sure... Over in the Entertainment area ,lovie !
We can even clear some space for a proper hoedown !
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hoedown?

OMG Janie.......Can't we just put Lance in one of those "hawaiian skirt" things?

Margaritas yes!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh I s'pose... though he might get a bit fresh... lol. A hoedown would have him properly exhausted ;)
Janie

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sombreros or cowboy hats? I think the first is better for chillaxin ;)

Grass skirts = awesome! Especially on dudes! (Humans, not the leezard ;))

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
fluffy don't take NO for an answer!!!!! ;)

Of course, Tarzan had pretty nice attire. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
see thats whhy i will have to build my house on the other side of the island. Im fairly anti social and i sure as hell dont want to see a man dressed in a tarzan outfit

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh my... this certainly has taken a turn.... back to business peeps lol.... Okay, stocked and locked beverage centers, tarzan attire for the fellas, did we lose track of how the homes are to be furnished perhaps ? Are we doing central dining facilities or separate to each "home" ? Googly moogily....
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hmmmm how about both! That way once or twice a month we can all get together and discuss the details and findings or have a good laugh at me in one of them silly things entertaining at dinner! ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh! New Job Alert..................
We need a interior design buyer. If you leave it up to me, you get a desk, a computer and a pillow.

Latest posts