• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you won the lottery, and found a nice island

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*Googles Australian islands...*
We'll need one large enough that Gina can disappear if she has the need ;)...
Oh.. and we'll need enough land to do eco friendly farming...
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gina has to fly? new ways to torture me I see. hehehehe

I vote for the islands off of OZ. sounds like my kinda life. Just buy me a boat. i'll get there.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup... No flying for Gina... I was thinking a nice 200ft yacht...
Gina gets the state room in the Aft ! lol
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay... Off of Oz it is... everyone take a moment to google islands for sale around Aus !
When we find the one we want... (and win all that dough) We'll send in Gina (via a boat) to set up shop for us ;).
Janie

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well ladies I hate to tell you that you are going to need me to go along! You never know what could happen with all of these so called pirates in the waters now a days! ::) :eek: ;D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
nudges Brian..................hehehehe Lance ain't met me yet huh?

c'mon dearie......

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lmao
Its all good Gina no matter what he thinks we all know you will be the one protecting us lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it's ok........i can play the poor little helpless female. As long as someone sends me mimic material beforehand. lol
Lance can be the hero.........Gives me more time to make stuff.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hmmmmmm, now I am just curious. I bet Gina is bigger then me! I bet you are at the gym everyday! ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just call me Fluffy from now on. :D

5' 3" and hell on wheels. lol

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Can I come visit? I make a fair waitress sometimes...........LOLOl haven't done waitressing in years(in a restaurant anyway,do it at home all the time) Would love to come observe and learn learn learn from all of you.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*Quickly drafts plans for a no step, single story geodesic....* No problemo, Sara ! The more, the merrier... *pssst we'll just leave ----> that side of the island for Gina though ;)*
Janie :D

Latest posts