• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you won the lottery, and found a nice island

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey those are my private thoughts you turned into a post lol
but we have already been discussing what im gonna do
27 acre island off the coast if Chile. Renovated for a few homes and what not, rename island to Los Isle De Dragon (or however you say The island of the dragons in spanish lmao) and never come back to civilization again EVER lol. oh and build a large facility so i can house every reptile i could ever imagine wanting and higher Gina and Janie (along with their families) to help run the place lol. Awesome employment package included, huge mansion, beach front property, year round tropical paradise. yall want in lmao

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gasp.. you mean... Relax ? Oh no we can't have that lol !
Oh... the island would in International waters ;).
Anyone else ? Brian... I've had this dream for decades... even went out looking for islands.. that's how I knew of that particular link....lol
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Make it big enough for 4-5... We won't last forever, and will need to train the next generation ;).
Thinking that Sandy would be right there beside Gina and me... Tom might even have a hand in this... lol...
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i figure ill make my next generation lol
damn that adds another thing we will need a private doctor

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Midwife, and a general practitioner... not hard... Oh... and someone with Herbal Pharmacology knowledge ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and we will need to have a ready supply of antivenom for each hot we have. oh and a gym, and a meeting place, and a movie theater lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
if i win 300million in the lot i think we can do this and have lots and lots left over lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pretty high tech.... I always thought of keeping things a bit less on the tech levels... Solar and wind for the power, will need the batteries, also, think Ocean power... lots of problems we would have to solve with the ocean surrounding us...
Tv ? Movies ? who needs a big screen ? I always thought that was what Canvas was good for ;)...
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thats if you are roughing it. if you have 300mil to play with might as well go all out. and yeah the island itself would be self sustaining power wise though we would have to figure out ready supplies of food (granted you can live off of the land but there is no garuntee of edible wildlife) and protection from storm (just build homes further into the island among other things). actually we could build our houses to mimic the storm proof building i have seen on TV the outside of it is a half sphere. supposedly i can withstand 200 mile an hour winds, and the entire bottom is setup as a flood zone

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup... Space Mountain.
I've got the designs, and the means to design...
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
microdesk autocad or autodesk inventor?
sorry i did blueprint design to pay my way through college learned those 3

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wow........you guys got it all figured out. lol..............

I'll come visit. ya know...........from that remote place where nobody can find me :-*

Latest posts