• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you won the lottery, and found a nice island

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
O O O you need a man their to protect you ladies! ;D I volunteer. Im with Sandy we could have tons of fun.. I would love to hit the Billions. Mannnnnnnnnnn, I would pay all of my debt off and pay a visit to all of my pals from here while I was traveling. :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol..I think Francis already found his Island and research "lab"... It's called...Australia ;).
As for everyone else... sure.. I'll get a copter or small single prop ... Brian.. time to get your pilots' license ;)
Janie
Oh yeah... make that 10 years supply of Chai.. should last me around 4 years lol...

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
lol..I think Francis already found his Island and research "lab"... It's called...Australia ;).

LOL, yep quite happy here ;D. I would love to visit though on your little island escape paradise, Maybe six months at a time I'll bring the monitors and mybe even a few koalas and kangaroos lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
zebraflavencs said:

LOL, yep quite happy here ;D. I would love to visit though on your little island escape paradise, Maybe six months at a time I'll bring the monitors and mybe even a few koalas and kangaroos lol.
itd be legal. international waters and all lol.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL ;D, Well you know what they say about international waters and the US? So Brian, I have my A&P, we will never have any problems! ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
DragonMom said:
Even as a research project? Hey Francis, you could bring one of the duck-beaver critters too! LOL
Brian, 225 hours? Your hired! ;D

yeah i was planning to do the blue to green program and become a helicoptor pilot in the army than i found out i have scoliosis

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Platypus lol... Oh.. may I have a "pine cone" too, Francis ? Pleaaaase ? *giggles*
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah i was 90% done with my package and had to the flight medical screening. Full years worth of work gone.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But you are still able to get your license ? Or do you have it already ?
*thinking an airborne route off the island would be a good idea.. just in case...*

Well I see the Mega went up again.. so gotta get a new set of tickets.. If I do win... Gina is getting 30 Mil to set things up for us... Like who would cross her ;)...lol
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thought I saved a link to an island perfect for us all... Dragon isle.. Didn't though... any preferences as to a general locality ?
Janie

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
There's actually about a thousand little islands dotting the cost of OZ why don't we just pick one on the top end and all get settled in ;D.

Latest posts