• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

chad3131

Bearded Dragon Egg
My little girl name is falcora but it was falcor from never ending story then when I found out my friend told me that she was a female and not a male, so me and my girlfriend had to come up with a sorta new name so we add an (a) at the end of her name.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like the name 'Echo'.
icon_thumright-1.gif

Yup they are like Potato Chips, you can't have just one. As a heads up, if you are intending on acquiring another, please check out & give serious attention to the following link or video/slideshow ...

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

dhall79

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My son named him Toothless. From how to train your dragon.

I was trying to sway him to name him Horny Mike, or Wierdo with a Beardo. Inside jk on the weirdo name.

Sent from my Galaxy 4 using Tapatalk 2.

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Her name is Eliza, un officially Ms. Eliza, rare regal title Baroness Reptilia I.

Latest posts