• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
My boy is Ruger and my girl is Sydney....no reasoning behind the boys name, it just came to me and I liked it (I have guns) and Sydney I thought was a very pretty name and since she's a pretty girl it fit :)

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
Pheniox after Phoenix worms , I miss spell it on purpose !lol :) Arizona after the state, I thought it would be cute because Phoenix,Arizona the state and capital.

Soph

Hatchling Dragon
Our male is called Norbert after Hagrid's dragon in Harry Potter and our female is called Saphira after the dragon in Eragon, though we usually just call her Saphy for short.

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
I named my boy Banyon after the banyon trees in Australia. I figured it was a good unisex name I didnt know if he was a boy or a girl when I got him :)

lyndz

Hatchling Dragon
Jebediah the 3rd!!
Not because he's my 3rd dragon but because he always looks proud and Nobel

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have a vinnie. Little to young to tell the sex yet, i was told when i got him from a lady it was a male,so my daughter(3 yrs old) says she wants to name him vinnie. :)

undeadsoldier988

Hatchling Dragon
uploadfromtaptalk1391303384650.jpg

Lizzie Dragon! :)

Mudgett

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am a true crime fan so I name my lizards after my fave murderers:

One 5 month old beardie, Roberta Cooper (formerly Robert Cooper before the vet said he was a she)
One 3 month old beardie, Angela Simpson (She may turn out to be Angelo Simpson, still waiting on that)
One 2 year old Uromastyx, Herman W. Mudgett (otherwise known as H.H. Holmes)