• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Alphabetically the dragons that I have had the pleasure of keeping me

Arrow
Chance
Chaos
Demonicus (aka Demon)
Dinah
Drago
Nitro!
Sandy

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So when you call Cleopatra, which one raises it's head first, Cleo or Cleo c(-:

laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So when you call Cleopatra, which one raises it's head first, Cleo or Cleo c(-:

laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif
Ok, I was asleep and bored outta my mind at this point :D the other one was Castiel (Cass) :p

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have yet to name mine, it's to small to know its gender but I figure I can still name it.

I am a fan of naruto the anime so I like the name kyuubi(pronounced as Quu-bee) if I'm right it means tailed beast. or straight up naruto, it does have orange on it so that would work.

I am not really sure, any ideas

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have yet to name mine, it's to small to know its gender but I figure I can still name it.

I am a fan of naruto the anime so I like the name kyuubi(pronounced as Quu-bee) if I'm right it means tailed beast. or straight up naruto, it does have orange on it so that would work.

I am not really sure, any ideas
You could always name it something that's not gender specific so... Quu-bee would be a good one. That's why we went with Angel names :)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm going to read ergonomic again and look at the names in that as well as my other dragon books. Maybe one will pop out at me too.

If not kyuubi it shale be

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
At times it is worth doing a quick search, to see if there is already a thread or 2 or 3 on the subject, there are many of this nature when someone new starts. Just a Heads up ...

Beardie Names

Latest posts