• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahh! Another Beardie name post! Hehe! I don't mind. The baby on the left is Allie. :) She's such a doll! :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was seriously considering naming Allie, Lizzie after a green Anole I had when I was little. Lizzie was a wild Anole who liked me. When I let her go, she'd always come out of her hiding place to see me. I wanted to bring Lizzie with me, but I figured she'd like it in Florida better. Instead, I had a Skink named Slinky I captured. I took him with me when I moved.

NBLD

Bearded Dragon Egg
Arya - named after the character in Game of Thrones. :) My husband named her.

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Bruce.... After Bruce Almighty!!! Because he seems to have a "God Complex" when he's eyeing you... "Im bigger and better than you will ever be, and I can destroy you!"

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hoodwink "was" another gender, correct?

Mine are Aussie and Demani.
Correct, he was originally thought to be Female & went by Saphira. Hence the name 'Hoodwink', as he had hoodwinked us into believing it to be female.

chad3131

Bearded Dragon Egg
I named mine falcora off of never ending story and the dragon on their is named falcor as a male so I add the a at the end of it and recently found out he was a she so I had to change her name to falcora. Here is a picture of my pretty girl.
IMG_20130508_112154_960.jpg

Cotter81

Bearded Dragon Egg
Pandora for my female and Jericho for male. I came up with Jericho from a book series that I am totally in love with and wanted something to go with Jericho and that is when I came up with Pandora.