• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thought it would be fun to post all the different names of all the beardies out there join in if you want all u know mine its bubba

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hahahah, all the adults have special names but the babies are called Little poopers? That's so cute! xP

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Kiyo-hime is my baby

my friend has a brodie, sid (used to have a nancy )

sandfire9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oooo mine's name is Khyber The imperial Dragon! the name is based from a romance novel called (Captive Dreams) ever heard of it??

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We have Harley....named after the great Harley Davidson...but now that she is a female I call her Harleeta as a joke !!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gemini, Orion, Yardley...... Momo, Saddleback pooper, Petey, Dora, Stripe, Helen, and Pastel...
Chelsea, Mr. Pickles and ElizaKitty.

Okay That's every one NOT Homosapiens
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What.... you didn't think that stuck ?
Oh yes, had to appease Tom and Tim you know ;)
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Chuck Norris. UHOH he is gonna be round house kicking the girls into submission later on lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I currently have
-Magellan
-Boris

(my beardies i just rehomed)
-Katherine De Medici/Medici
-Elizabeth/Lizzy
-Galileo

you may notice a pattern with the names all but one are Renaissance figures (except Boris who is my fiance's beardie)

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm named my guy Sedona..I wanted a red beardie and had the name picked out in advance..since the red beardie that someone had that made me want one so bad reminded me of the red rocks in Sedona.

Latest posts