• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What did your dragon do today?

Nemo

Hatchling Dragon
Today my beardie ate his first greens......right out of my hand. And then he smiled for the camera
download.jpg
This is a beautiful picture of your beardie....that pose is awesome!!

Nemo

Hatchling Dragon
Holy Pat - that post from Aleena is 5 months old -- lol

Did you start a new Profile?
That is too funny about Aleena....I never look at dates. I HAD to create a new profile....very strange. I had to reload my operating system because may laptop was acting cuckoo crazy. When I went to logon to BDF my profile was gone and all my stats. Couldn't figure it out and I was upset because I lost all my numbers. I wrote an email to Josh but no answer yet. I thought maybe I got deleted but I can logon from my phone and my tablet and my numbers are there. Do you know why? Can you fix it? I was able to use same userid and same password.

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
Just had to share what Beard did. He was running all around the apartment yesterday. Which made me super happy because since I rescued him he's been so sick and lethargic. So yesterday while running about he thought it would be great to jump into my dogs bed and lay on the outside ring to bask in front of the screen door. What a cute guy!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344700154.483132.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
I love his long tail....make him look so majestic. Spike is a stubby because he burnt his tail....my bad!! (sort of)

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Patricia took her first bath today, since she's been with us. She poop the water, so I guess that's a good thing.
While my grandson watch her in the bath, I cleaned the tank, tided it up. She seems pretty happy.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Just had to share what Beard did. He was running all around the apartment yesterday. Which made me super happy because since I rescued him he's been so sick and lethargic. So yesterday while running about he thought it would be great to jump into my dogs bed and lay on the outside ring to bask in front of the screen door. What a cute guy!

That's great, it most have been a lot of fun.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
how many did she eat? mine is also quite quick when i feed him around lunch time. then again sometimes he lazy and waits for the bugs to come to him

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
At first I threw 2 in, snap-snap, I immediately threw 3 more, snap-snap-snap, so I went ahead and threw the remaining five. For such a little girl ten pin-heads is a lot. But she is doing great - right now she is sitting on my desk looking at me. I think she knows I'm writing about her, you know women... :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
10 pinheads is only a snack. These guys have been known to easily eat 40-50+ a day & if they are actually pinheads, much more. And they need to ...

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My baby girl glass danced most of the morning until I took her outside to do her business. Then she runs all over the place trying to explore everywhere and even in the places where the briers are. Then I sit down with her and talk to her before breakfast. Then she eats turnip greens and then crickee's later (Crickets, of course.)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie'll bang around her decorations when she wants attention. She also wants a new accessory for her tank. When I went to the pet store the other day, I had her on a harness and she wanted to go climbing on the plants. I saw her going to this fake cactus. Well, guess what, she's going to get one! I'm going to give her a surprise and hope she loves it. Next time I go to the pet store, I'll let her choose her decoration accessory! :)

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
Well Beard decided it would be a great idea to poop on his basking log and then drag himself through it... Soooo bath time. I had to get out his tooth brush and brush his belly and tail cuz it was all over and wow he was not happy to have me do that. Here are some pics of him with super blackbeard..and all clean!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345129179.088294.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345129194.336467.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345129212.005644.jpg