• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What did your dragon do today?

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh my goodness....that is a hoot and YUCK!! He must have been really p'd off at you for something....lol! Love the black beard!! Next time maybe he will poop where he is supposed to!!

Pat B

Super Moderator
lol!! my beardie ate kale for the first time today!! right out of my hand....he loved it!! going to try peas tomorrow....i think my boy with an attitude finally realized that greens are good for him!! :p

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
All my hatchlings will gobble their greens, all 13 would. A fun to watch mad dash for the dish when I first set it down. I think it helped & they all learned by example, once one in the group started, the rest followed suit. I think that may be a part of the problem with a lot of Young BDs & their Greens, many breeders just don't bother feeding them greens before selling them.

Pat B

Super Moderator
You are probably right Germ....all those babies of yours had to compete for food!! LOL!! :cool: Breeders don't want to be bothered with feeding them greens....they just want to hatch them and sell them!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! They sure act like toddlers. If you're not watching them, they make messes. :) LOL!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tonight, Allie doesn't want to go to bed without me. :) She's grown 17-18 inches tip to nose. I couldn't believe how big she's gotten so far. She's showing off her big size wonderfully. As for not wanting to go to bed, she falls asleep on me every night. I went to put her upstairs in her tank in her own bed, and she woke up and climbed up my arm. She didn't want to go. I figured okay, she's nervous about something. I went ahead and tried to put her down again, she woke up, and moved to my hand. Then sat there, clinging to my hand. I figured, okay. She's not ready to go to sleep yet.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got her as a rescue and her estimated age was 7-9 months. People who own bearded dragons say she's too big to be 7-9 months. I know she didn't have a brumation period last winter. She was 13 inches when I got her. The owners that had her before me told she was a juvenile.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I suppose so. She's growing big, but not around her abdomen or where-ever they have their eggs stored until they lay them. She hasn't shown any signs of digging yet.

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Yesterday our Rocky ate ALL of his greens, he does that sporadically. And he ate about 50 crickets! He gobbled down about 25 in one sitting. How do they fit so many crickets into their belly? I'm still waiting for his limbs to shed, they've been white for over a week and now it looks like his body is getting ready for a shed as well. Right now he's sitting on the side of his tank closest to the window and staring outside. He's so handsome!

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
Beard has been staring out the window for the past 30 minutes lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345215817.481878.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345215832.695899.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I suppose so. She's growing big, but not around her abdomen or where-ever they have their eggs stored until they lay them. She hasn't shown any signs of digging yet.
17-18" may seem big to you, but the average sized adult is generally in the vicinity of 18-20+".

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
Today Rocky had a nice bath to aid in his shedding. He was having fun and swimming around in the water. I took the opportunity to clean out his tank while he was absent from it. Scrubbed his rocks and sanitized them, windexed the outside glass where the kids put all there fingerprints. He got bored in the water so, I took him out and he sat on my shoulder while I finished cleaning the tank. I can't believe how big he's gotten! He's grown nearly 5 inches sine we got him just over a month ago. Crazy.