• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wish they'd put me to sleep like the Katydids do, but they don't. I don't dislike their chirps. Having a sensitivity to all loud noises or any type of noise I'm not familiar with will give me a blasting headache (Having an Autism spectrum disorder does that) and so does having a bright light sensitivity.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Well I was use the noise form my Marine Corps days. Plus I lived in The Bronx, right next to the elevated train for about two and half years. That will keep you up till you actually drop off your feet.

But the cricket's chirps and the couple of Samuel Adams do put me to sleep like a baby.

'Fact, I'm working on it right now...

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't drink beer or wine. I've tried to drink wine coolers, but no such luck with them. I hate them and beer smells horrible to me. My father used to be a Marine, but he left the corps and my brother was in the Army National Guard. My brother's out now. So I can rest easy since he's not overseas.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
I don't drink beer or wine. I've tried to drink wine coolers, but no such luck with them. I hate them and beer smells horrible to me.

Well, Samuel Adams is not like other beers, it's actually pretty tasty. I'm not a drinker myself, just bought this six pack, but probably won't buy another one for a few weeks or months.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Here is some update pictures. My little has gain 2gram and grown a half inches since I got him/her

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347801550629.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347801550629.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 45
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347801564845.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347801564845.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 41

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I have a question. My basking temp in little one tank I have turn my air conditioner off and his basking temp went 113.0 I raised it up so it down 110-111.5. If it keeps going back up past that I can't raise his light anymore light holder doesn't go any higher

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Then you will likely have to drop the basking spot a bit or simply move the light slightly to the side until you achieve the temp that you want, at the spot that you want, if it does continue to go higher. An easy fix.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well it had been going from 108-111.0. I move the light up to as far as it goes and it stay at 110.0- 112.5 is 112.0 to hot

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That will be fine, providing it doesn't fluctuate above 115F, allows a little bit of room for temp variation. Temps will rarely stay at one specific temp continually & will vary somewhat as the ambient room temps do. This is normal.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ok lowered the basking spot. Took two brickets out here what it looks like now. Right her temp is 107.7 if it doesn't get to a 110.0 going to lower bulb

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347830679515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347830679515.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 51

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
This is my dragon likes sit do you think he still get his uvb and heat? By the eat finely got temps just right basking is 110.6 cool side 82

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348172430434.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348172430434.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 36

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If your temps are reading correct then I would let him choose his favorite spot;-) Looks like you have it going right to me! Thanks for sharing the pic..pics equals a good thing everytime:D

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
that good to hear will give more pics some time and will alsway keep update
do you know a good website or place i can order silkworm or goliath worms i want to buy some

Latest posts