• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon

Kalypso

Hatchling Dragon
I would have FLIPPED out if someone shipped me a reptile and it wasn't next day delivery. She should have gone to fedex, not the USPS as well, assuming that is what you meant. The Post office has a notorious reputation for being rough on boxes as well. That said, I am glad she is doing so well.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Yea we both was getting upset about the breeder and I. Got scarlett on Friday morning she doing great just gave her first soak
I weighed her this morning 92grams. Was going to see how long she was but couldn't find the measure tape
Just 10-11inches

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Scarlett sexy legs pose

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350674871339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350674871339.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 57

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Change scarlett's tank and she seems to like it and she doing great had a good soak now she starting to shed all four legs and head
Here a pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351083013060.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351083013060.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 59

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well gave scarlett a soak this morning did measured her she is 121/2 inches long

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Just wanted to give update on scarlett she just got with a shed this morning been giving her a soak every other day. She has settled down now. She runs from me so haven't really took out to hold just yet it really a chase just to get her out for baths. But with time I'm sure she will get used to us. Here some pics I just took today after her shed. I love her colors

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352324812779.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352324812779.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 47

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Weighed scarlett is now 128grams and 13inches long. is that good for a 5month old?she will be 6month old on the 16th