• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little Help

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol ok tom ur banner is gonna be hot pink and polka dots! with hearts and flowers and rainbows and unicorns on it!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that was the plan
just wanted to get a rise out of you since you seem to non-chalant about your logo lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol well its ur logo so we do need someee of your input...before brian takes over and gives you a merman logo

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lmao afraid to mess something up tom. its good man you can let your design side of your brain work i wont tell anyone that you know how to match colors lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
will have to be more of a dark yellow to gold considering the color of the dragons. you dont want to drown them out

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
just being stupis but has anyone considered green? any where in it? like i said being stupid....i like green lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sorry tom, just got a new job so time is a lil hard to come by now...ill do some tomrrow :D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ok tom heres a couple that go with the site's color themes (tried to match as best as i could)

TND21.jpg

TND22.jpg

TND23.jpg

TND24.jpg

TND25.jpg

Latest posts