• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little Help

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im with Francis. That blue is nice. Im leaning towards the single dragon look to.
All I can say Candice is WOW. Thanks for all this work.
The hard part is going to teach me how to use and attach it to sites....lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheWolfmanTom said:
Im with Francis. That blue is nice. Im leaning towards the single dragon look to.
All I can say Candice is WOW. Thanks for all this work.
The hard part is going to teach me how to use and attach it to sites....lol
ill have gene dumb those instructions down for us lol but ill get to work on the blue background and single dragon...any specifics on the background u want me to try to get for you?

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
if you could try to tone down the "black" contrast in the pattern. More so it blends, and not so distinctive markings? Is that possible?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
here's a couple more
TND20.jpg

TND18.jpg

TND19.jpg

redo of one above
TND17.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hmmmmmmm can you play with the color of the middle one? there doesn't seem to be enough blue emitting from the background.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh no...................doh!!!!

hmmmmmmmm i'm torn. what's everybody else think?

Poor Tom........we're really not very helpful are we? lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol i wish u guys could see my screen as im trying different designs...just 1 pixel difference in certain renders make a ton of difference in the image but its just too much for me to save and upload

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what about reversing the color? red background.........ect. or does look too much like an acid trip?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that may be a bit of an acid trip lol that blue text over a red background like the outline on the text kills the eyes

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol okie.
i sorta thought it might. I warned ya it could turn into a project. but it's kewl to see all you can do with it.

Latest posts