• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little Help

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
TND7.jpg

TND8.jpg

TND10.jpg

TND9.jpg
the top one is deffinately the one i would choose. though i would suggest toning the brightness down a tad. maybe ad some dark brown or black streaks in it to subdue it a bit.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
much better. if i were tom that top one would be the one. would make a great business card also

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i like that...........but kinda think the first two bring out more of the yellow in the dragon. the darker one makes him look duller IMO. What do you guys think?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I cant really tell a large difference on the color of the dragons but i do think that the darker banner allows for more of the deffinition to show. Where is tom at lol. he needs to have input lmao

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm guessing he's either cleaning... playing with dragonettes.. or at work ;)
Janie

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
like this brian?
TND11.jpg

TND12.jpg

AMAAZZIZING i like the second one... i just love the beardie leanin up against it like "yeah thats right im brians and im fantabulous....want more like me? visit this site!"

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ilovecacti said:
beardielover17 said:
like this brian?
TND11.jpg

TND12.jpg

AMAAZZIZING i like the second one... i just love the beardie leanin up against it like "yeah thats right im brians and im fantabulous....want more like me? visit this site!"

Toms
lol sorry its not for me its for Tom at TND Dragons

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the more i stare, the more i think Brian is right about the background. I just prefer the one dragon to the two.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Could you try it with a blue background Candice as yellow on blue will make the yellow "pop" (contrasting colours)? Red text on blue background will do the same as the blue will "put" the red in the foreground fading to a blue background while complementing the yellow. (geez i sound like an interior decorator lol)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Candice we're finding the men have quite nice taste in color. Maybe we should re-decorate and get opinions.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol one of my associates degrees is in computer graphics design lol. thats the only reason i know anything bout this stuff.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
blue background comin up francis! i do agree with the blue + yellow...its the theme i have going with my car actually for that reason

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It certainly makes the text pop out more lol. Is there anyway you can bump up the contrast on the pics (not the colour as that would be cheating ;)) to make them a bit more luminescent as they seem to be "drowned out" by the high contrast background. I know I'm making too many demands lol, you can tell me to shut up anytime.

Latest posts