• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little Help

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TND26.jpg

TND27.jpg

TND28.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh just admit it........that pink was just tooooooooooooo manly.
rofl

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
where will you be using this image tom? on other sites? if so its only a matter of hyperlinking it...just save it and upload it to your site

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
yep i got cs4 suite...my fav program...im all for helpin people with projects...ive got nothin but time for now

candice? can you give me a link or something (or do you get it in a store) to the cs4 suite thingy mcbobber whatchamacallit thing cause i would like to make on with my leopard geckos when i get them.....im gonna take a stab at it since ive run you dry through pms i can try it myself! ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you can download a free copy on adobe.com but its a very expensive program to buy unless you know some hackers who can crack it for free...its also a very difficult program to use

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol i couldnt find it for free i guess trial...do you have a link.....yeah 699 dollars....and over 1000 on the others!.....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
google it ;D
utorrent and pirate bay will be some of the ones that pop up. you can get "cracked" versions of almost any software (to include the windows 7 which i have been contemplating but shhhhhhhhh) its illegal'ish lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ilovecacti said:
oh hahaha......ok but i heard pirate bay like screws your computer!

read the comments that others attach to files and look at file sizes as there will be multiple sources. If one file is way bigger than the others dont download it. Thats all you got to do to be safe.

Latest posts