• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little Help

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Being color blind the background I think is whats off. I picked the colors of the website because they where easy on my eyes....lol. Candice if I am being a pain tell me to stuff it. ;) ;) ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
<off topic>

Attention attention... we are on the look out for Tom's Muse.... She was last seen wearing a leaf hat, wearing brightly colored flower petals... and was last seen in the company of a sprite.

Janie...
lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha i agree tom...im not liking the background...i wanna try something that goes with the whole citrus type theme and the colors on your website

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
why not try an orange with black lettering.......maybe blend in yellow hues if that's possible.
This program can work miracles right?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
why not try an orange with black lettering.......maybe blend in yellow hues if that's possible.
This program can work miracles right?
pretty much...hopefully i can make the miracles happen lol im mediocre at best with it

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanx janie...i just got done playin with the background...its simple but im trying to get ideas
TND5.jpg

TND6.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Oh good.. now... how about a contrasting color(s) for the name ?
Janie
i took gina's suggestion on the black and did a couple banners like that so ill post em

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oooh oooh oooh *jumps up and down*

Tom Tom!
the top the top.
that sounds a bit fresh. lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not seeing them in the order Candice is posting them. lol

1 dragon, in the middle, with the orange and yellow swirly coloring.
looks awesome

Latest posts