• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caption This!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is why babies are not good at breeding...they just have no clue what they are doing

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
" It's MINE!!! Do you hear me? MINE!!! One step closer and I'll disintegrate you with my deadly "Beardie death stare"!!!

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok I know I already have 1 in but I want another turn!!

"On top of old smokey.... All covered with squash.... I lost poor locust.... when my master sneezed..... He jumped of the rock...." I could go on for a while but I will stop now. ;D

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Requiem in D Minor for Soloists plays (Cliffhanger theme) "I'm just hangin out, Jess!"

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
This is why babies are not good at breeding...they just have no clue what they are doing

This one cracked me up! Take it away, Sandra.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is my new fav pic of Miss Piggy...Caption away

IMG_1929.jpg

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
*Policeman shines spotlight on Miss Piggy and says "Freeze!!!!! Put your hands on the hooo...errrr rock!"

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Justus85 said:
*Policeman shines spotlight on Miss Piggy and says "Freeze!!!!! Put your hands on the hooo...errrr rock!"

That first part about the policeman shining the spotlight reminds me of police people saying "Sir, have you been drinking?" LOL

My caption is: "What's crackalackin', homie."

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This pic reminded me of Lisa. Who, when life becomes too unbearable will go and get her nails and a pedi done as a form of therapy!!!

I am still thinking about what my caption will be. I'll be back......

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
This pic reminded me of Lisa. Who, when life becomes too unbearable will go and get her nails and a pedi done as a form of therapy!!!

LMAO...yes Vesta you are so right. Unfortunately these days I am going BROKE on therapy, but boy do my fingers and toes look great!

Caption to come!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You want me to WHAT ???? You must be flippin mad woman !

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
"Spider-dragon, spider-dragon... does whatever a spider-dragon does." (From spider-pig theme)

Um... Idk if I can join, but... if so, there's mine ^_^'

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Soooo...I'm going with my original thought of Lisa and the manicurists....

" Yes...I Know I was just here yesterday. But so much has happened since then. You see...Joshua left for college and traveled clear across country BY HIMSELF. Daniel graduated from High School and is now working full time. And well.... You know about Deans job!!!(OHH....do you think you could use that hot pink polish on my left toe nails while I have them up here)? So glad I found you!!! You're so much cheaper than my therapist!!"

Latest posts