• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caption This!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
"Hump.....I was in line for that Geico commercial until that little *lut worked her way into the Ads."

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
(In a French accent) OOOOOO....Mon Cheri. Welcome to my humble abode. I will not hurt you!! Only wishing to whisper sweet nothings into your ear holes. If only I had lips.....(sigh) :-\

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Mom, I had the strangest dream, I woke up and thought I was a gecko instead of a beardie!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
Alright lets wrap this up the winner is:

Vesta

Ha, ha! Good choice!

(and Vesta....you need to take it this time) ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OH WOW!!! Thanks Francis!! I knew this freaky sense of humor would pay off somehow, someday!!! LOL!!!

So sorry...I have been on vacation for the last week and did not realize you had picked me.

Please bear with me one more day. It is late and I'll choose a pic tomorrow!! :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry guys!!! I'm working on it. My computer is so slow right now I'm having troubles. I'll have to wait for Mike to come home and fix it!!! Unless you have someone else in mind and Francis and I'll take my chances and maybe I'll win again another time!!

Latest posts