• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caption This!

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Omg just let this thread die already lol, 23 pages jeez. I can't imagine you are all still talking about the beardie picture caption hehe.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEP!!! We got a little side tracked but we're back on target now!!!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Once a picture gets 10 captions, the poster picks the one that they like best, then that person gets to post a picture. So, we are talking about lots of different pictures.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Maybe I'll send it to Renee and see if she will OK it. If she says I can I will post it!!!

OMG I have to see that...it sounds soooooo funny. Maybe PM it or email it.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well Ill chime in toooooo

ME FOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If you want to see the "spot" E-mail me and I will forward it. I was really convicted this morning that I should not post it publicly even if Renee did approve it.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So do you all agree that it was best I not post it. Or do you think I am overreacting?

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I think it is hilarious! It would not offend me, but I know that some people do get offended easily. If it was me, I would think it would be ok to post it, but then since I am insane, so I would wind up not posting it anyway.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay....this is another of Frodo when he was small.

Frodo43.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And 1 and 2 and 3 and . . . . . sheesh these arm curls are killin me. It better pay off SOON

Latest posts