• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caption This!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OK Sandra!!!

I am not going any farther!! You got it!!! Exactly!! Rememeber when I wrote that I was wondering if anyone thought like me? My husband Mike chases me around and pests me constantly for a kiss. The kids and I call him Pepe Le Pew. Because I am like the cat with the stripe trying to squeeze out of his grasp!!! And when I saw this pic that's exactly what I thought of!!

Sooo....what do you thing Psychic or mind meld? LOL!!!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL, Wow, sounds like Sandra nailed it! Congrats Sandra!

Vesta, now I will always picture you with your husband chases you for kisses! Maybe the shape of that water stain on the ceiling was not an accident. Maybe he is trying to get you with subliminal advertising! LOL

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I KNOW!! Schelly posted something like she found Daddies diagram where he was planning on how to do it in out bedroom!! Mike made some kind of joke that if the insurance wouldn't cover it he'd just draw a set of Boobs on the other side of the room and call it art. We sure have gotten a lot of laughs over that stain!! It is starting to fade and not so noticable but is still holding it's shape!!
That thing is going to cost a fortune to replace. At least $800.00. After Labor Day the guy is coming and wetting the whole thing down and scraping it off. Then I have to paint with Kilz and then he'll come back and redo the whole thing!! Just what i wanted to do...paint another ceiling this year. I felt like swearing when I was doing the bedroom. ( I think I did a few times) shhhhh.... Can't stand it when the place looks the way it does right now!! :eek:

But you can laugh now!!! Men get worse as they get older. Just a little warning for you there beardie sister. ;D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...I am going to go with mind meld. As soon as I saw it I thought of Pepe Le Pew it just took some thinking as to what he was saying to the duck. That picture is great.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta, can you pick another winner, I have won a few so lets give someone else a chance.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Sandy!! I have done that myself!! Your a sweetie!! :)

And before your post I did have someone else in mind. Everyone was so funny but I liked Debbe"s "would you like to go for a swim, sweetheart" caption!!!

Ok Debbe....You're up!!! : )

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Blue-2.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sooooo, just got these new "under lights" fitted. Now Ill be the talk of the town . . . . errrr Viv that is

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
?Spiderman, Spiderman.? Does whatever a spider can.? Spins a web any size. Catches thieves just like flies. LOOOK OUT...? Here comes the spiderman!!!!?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
"Ever lay on the floor and look at the ceiling and imagine you're looking at the floor and stuck on the ceiling?"

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
But Ma, what makes you think that I am the one who sat on the blueberries?!?!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
"Blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and his-self
And everybody around cuz he aint got nobody to listen.

Im blue da ba dee da ba di
da ba dee da ba di
da ba dee da ba di
da ba dee da ba di
da ba dee da ba di"

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Do I qualify as being fast and furious now with the underside neons? Oh yeah that's right I be BLINGING.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Whew Debbe....I wouldn't want to be the one choosing on this one. They are all so good!! LOL Brian!!! Haven't thought of that song in a LOOONNNGGG time!! : )

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Debbe,

Well don't have much pics of my BD but lots of pics of the other scalies so lets try this one.

P1000822.jpg

Latest posts