• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back to the doctor...

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good to hear from you, Craig. Glad you were able to at least reply to a post. One day at a time, and each one will be better for you!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey....as LK said, got Bev's email and was glad to hear that all went well. Just keep thinking good thoughts that things will keep progressing and you will be up "pain free" soon.

Go sit by your outside pond...that should be nice and relaxing.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Glad to see you on here Craig! Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care and take drugs! ;)

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
sorry you are in pain... i know how you feel. that is a whole other story lol well, hope you feel better!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for all the well wishes everybody. The pain's letting up a little, but dealing with numbness again for some reason. Doc thinks it inflamation.....so we'll see how it is in a couple weeks.

Got my staples out today! So glad as they were making the incision itch really bad.

Trying to take it easy, but it's hard for me to sit in one place for very long. Will be going home in a little while and doing nothing the rest of the day. Got some good movies to watch.

I'll check back in tomorrow when I'm at home and can get on the computer.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello! THanks for the update! Glad that the pain is lessening somewhat. GO home and watch your movies and relax, and keep us updated.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was just thinking about you today and was going to PM you. Glad to hear from you and make sure you take it easy as hard as it is.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey guys. We just recently got a laptop for the twins to use for college in a couple weeks. So checking in is a bit easier, now. I just have to wrangle it from them. LOL!

Fly,

I was actually able to take a shower Saturday....so I'm all good. ;D

Thanks Jen....took it a bit easier this afternoon, but not as easy as I wanted. Tomorrow, though, it's going to be a super chill day for me.

Sandy,

I appreciate it! Hoping to check in more, now. It's going on 2:00am.....been hard to get a good night's sleep, lately. Seems I'm seeing 3:00 and 4:00am a bit more these days. So sleeping in 'til 10:00am has been a bit more of the norm. Will take a lot to get myself back to the norm.

Good to hear from you guys!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craig, think of it this way. You don't have to wrestle the laptop from the girls at 2am. ;D JK....

Get your rest and get well soon.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Craig, think of it this way. You don't have to wrestle the laptop from the girls at 2am. ;D JK....

Get your rest and get well soon.

LOL! Yeah, it's almost 12:30am and I've got it all to myself. ;D

Well....I wish I could say that I'm feeling a lot better, but I can't. I think the pain from the surgery itself is getting better, but I'm feeling more and more pain in my lower back that I've had to get used to over the last four years. The numbness in my right leg is gone, so that's good. I just hurt....and don't feel real encouraged at the moment. Maybe it's still a bit too early. Doctor wants me to start some therapy in another week or two. Perhaps that'll help. I don't know....

I do know that I go back to work this next Monday.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Sorry that you are not feeling so great. Wow, back to work Monday already? That seems really fast. Can you get them to re-evaluate you and see if it can be moved further out?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hope you get to feeling better soon. Hate to hear your still in so much pain :(

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Craig, sorry to hear things are slow on the recovery frontier. Hope it eases up soon.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks guys.

I've worked with a lot more pain. With having a desk job, it's really not all that bad. I probably tend to get myself in trouble more being at home than at work as I end up doing something I probably shouldn't be doing. While at work, at least I know there's nothing I'll do to hurt myself. I don't think it'll be a big deal.

Latest posts