• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back to the doctor...

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ric said:
In the new Dr. Who series one of his companions was named Donna Nobles. At one point her mind melded with the tardis' power supply and she became a warped version of a Timelord forcing her to eventually have her mind wiped by The Doctor. Before he wiped her she and he giggling called herself Dr. Donna. She started to lose her mind and got stuck repeating Dr. Donna over and over.

Got it. Evidently that's a show on TV. Never seen or heard of it. LOL!

Vesta said:
Sorry Craiger!!! I missed your earlier post and that you have already taken care of everything in letting us know how you make out. Did you post anywhere about recovery time? Best wishes to you Buddy!! We will all be thinking of you!!

Recovery should be about 3 to 4 months....but I'll be back to work in just over 3 weeks.

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i love doctor who~! "you are a trusted one, doctordonna." lol!
[/quote]

"ood, you dropped something! ood: ndoh!" :D just had to.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay everybody....surgery's been moved up to 9:00am. Looks like I'll be second in line, now....meaning I could get in even earlier if the first one goes well.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good Luck Craig.....will be thinking of you. Make sure if you can't Bev let's me know. Here, FB or my email.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks guys.

Lisa, Bev will be sending an eMail update to you, Gina, and Vesta. Likely Wednesday, though....with not knowing how tomorrow's going to go.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Not yet Renee!! I'll go check my FB. And if there is any news I'll let you know. I know he said it might be a few days before we heard anything!! I know he will appreciate you asking though!! :)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey guys!

I'm laying here on my couch replying with my phone. I think the surgery went well. Doc used a vacuum this time to clean out a bunch of disc fragments. I'm in a lot of pain, but able to get around....barely. Not sure how long it'll be before it starts letting up. Meds aren't helping much. Get my staples out next Wednesday.

Talk more later...

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Good to hear from you Craiger!! So glad you are able to get around!!! Let us in on the gory details when you are up to it!! So glad that at least the surgery is over and now you can start to recover!!! :)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ppppps
sorry guys. i missed this post. me and lisa do get updates from Craig's wife on his recovery via email. I just forgot to let you know.
hopefully soon he'll back with us on a regular basis.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Craig,

Glad surgery is over and all went well. Its better to recover at home. I can never get any sleep in hospital.
Feel better soon ;D

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Glad you're home dude.

Pogie said:
I can never get any sleep in hospital.

Nurses are ebil and inherently know when you fall asleep so they can wake you with a thermometer in your bum.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
haha dont scare the poor guy for future hospital visits lol. The rectal rocket is none too fun.

Latest posts