• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

you might be a herper if

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
DragonMom said:
You might be a herper if:

Last Christmas you made small santa hats for your dragons, took their pics in front of their own small Christmas tree (Hubby thought they needed their own tree!-outside the viv of course) then sent these pics in your Christmas cards to family, friends and your vet inside a card!

i am sooooooo guilty of that

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i gotta make Santa hats.. too funny. Anyone with ideas for Halloween costumes?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i was gonna buy ferret clothes for my dragons since they fit pretty well on adults...i was thinkin of a biker for magellan, a witch for frank but im not sure for boris yet

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI

you spend 450 dollars on a "portable" air conditioner to keep the temps regulated in your dragon room. (yes i did that about 2 months ago)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI
You are more concerned with your shedding baby, then yourself with the flu.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
bringin it back

YMBAHI

You catch a roach by hand in friends house cause you sincerely thought it was a dubia that got loose. (you have never seen more mortified looks on adult faces than when i did this one yesterday lol, my excuse they own a beardie and i thought that they had decided to setup a colony and one got loose) ;D :D :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
LMAO!!! ;D

the best part was that i held it by its wings and took a look at it and said "nope nevermind this is just a regular pine beetle" they couldnt believe that even then i just casually got up walked to their back door and tossed him out lol.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YMBAHI
You INTENTIONALLY bring BIG, CREEPY ROACHES into your home with the intent to breed them cause they are such a good protein source for your dragons!

You make a salad for each of the dragons before going to work and forget to make yourself a lunch.

When you have one of the bulbs burn out in the bathroom above the sink, and it can wait till the weekend to get a new one, but a viv bulb burns out and it's a minor emergency!

You have a day off, but you can't sleep in cause you have to turn on viv lights!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YMBAHI

You have more bugs your living room and bedroom then you could find in a 2 mile radius around your house.

You have more roaches in your house then the ghetto has down the street!

You strike a conversation up with relatives and when it is over you say, yea well I'm gonna go in the viv now... ::) ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI

instead of taking your children out for halloween you take your herp or atleast dress them up for the occasion

Latest posts