• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

you might be a herper if

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Shoot..Lance doesn't sleep anyhow.. what's a few more hours ;)... Juuuust Kidding bro !
Janie
*apologies for hijack..*

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yea but it is true! ::)

YMBAHI: Every time you walk you dragons viv and look you cant help to see them looking at you so you just have to take em out!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol... spoiling her ;)
Janie
YMBAHI: You laugh at what others do.. cause you are guilty yourself ? ;)

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ROFLMAO!!!
EEWWWW! Lance! Tell me you didn't! :eek: I know the dragons find the juicey ones quite tasty, but ick! LOL

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
pssssssssst... small containers with air holes... keep them in the larger "bin" until the night before.. then stuff those stockings... jee does that sound like I've done this before ? ;)

Bri... If you make it to penn... then just drive and meet me half way for roach ups ;)..
You order them... send em to my house.. then we meet up... and do the exchange...
janie

YMBAH if you come up with deliciously devious ideas to get around ridiculous laws.

Which laws?

YMBAH if...

you beardie proof your home, closing up all sockets and small holes that he could get stuck in

the first thing you tell your sweetie/friends on the phone is what your lizard did today

you post how excited you are about your lizard pooping on facebook

you buy organic food for your babies, and some crap at a drive through for yourself

your refrigerator is 90% full of food that is NOT for you

a light bulb is more important than an oil change

you've planned out how to make a viv in your car if you ever travel

you think it's cute when your lizard eats worms, even though worm guts are now everywhere

you pick up roaches with your bare hands and it doesn't even phase you

you cancel plans to stay with family you haven't seen in 18 years because you just can't stand to be away from your lizard (I did this recently :D)

you had several invites to spend Christmas eve with people, but spent it instead at home with your critters...

you're contemplating changing your degree from small animal care to exotics

you don't like people who don't like your critters (that's a given ;))

you think there may be a custody battle between you and your beardie's last care taker....

you're budgeting your finances and the first thing you budget for is worms :D

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YMBAHI:

You specifically look for furniture that you could create into a viv!
You don't get angry, disgusted, or upset that your reptile pooped on you.
You get upset when it's time for lights out, just because you'd love to spend another hour or two with your cold blooded friend.
One of your daily routines is to check the classified for exotics.
You spend many work hours talking to others about reptiles. Everyday.
The most important thing when buying a new home is finding a perfect spot for your future reptile room.

chrismnc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YMBAHI:

You are seriously considering leaving your Christmas tree up all year because your dragon likes it so much. :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
YMBAHI...

You get depressed at the thought of having to kill off your Dubia roach colony (yep thats me) lol

Latest posts