• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

nrokin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Alaska ... its allright .. i wish summers were longer and more daylight during winter , and i def wish there was more natural arachnids and reptiles here.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Another canadian here lol vancouver Bc, My boyfriends from chico california though so there is No Hockey in this house just NFL , lol.

nrokin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
angel said:
Another canadian here lol vancouver Bc, My boyfriends from chico california though so there is No Hockey in this house just NFL , lol.

Hockey for the win!!! Victoria played very well last year against Aces!! Such a rush!!

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi I'm new here. I join yesterday. You can read my intro in the diet section if you like. Also I'm in Sudbury, it is in Northern Ontario Canada. I don't have a dog sled either but my neighbor does...LOL

Kiwi's Mom
Michele

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*baps Brian on the arm...* We had that discussion a month ago, baby bro...remember, the culture (aka hockey), the food... the wonderful atmosphere... Just to remind you dear ;)
Pesky older sister
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
its an invasion im telling you

before we know it we will have universale healthcare and lower polution in america
then what
a better economy?
where does it end 8)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Actually, we are not country specific. Everyone is welcome. I have a lot of dear friends in Canada! Beautiful country.

touche

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Winter's coming soon! BRRRRRR!
My 8 mos "Plato" is starting his first brumation I think.

Latest posts