• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well it was 7 months and then 9 months later for 14 months i was in TQ , fallujah, balad, al asad, kv (up near the jordan border) i was in the Marine Corps i loved it but i had to get out to a more stable lifestyle i hated the feeling of never knowing day to day where i would be tomorrow so i did my 4 years and said goodbye ha tq and balad are a step below al asad when it comes to homieness

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Since we have had quite a few members join us, I thought I would resurrect this post. As KAJA pointed out, we are in Maryland.

Lotty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:) I'm Sale in Greater Manchester (north west england). I love England and wldn't dream of leaving.

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What an interesting mix of locations. That wonderful. We are in sunny, hot, Surprise, AZ. The only surprise is that it's not that surprising, but it a nice town just west of Phoenix.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI ! I'm in this really small town in south east Ga... You may have heard of it, Savannah ;)
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well the upshot to that, is that we will have richer foods ;) and more culture :D
Janie.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm in Northern New Jersey (NY border, 45 min outside of NYC)..surrounded by lakes and trees. So I'm in a "garden" portion of the Garden State.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
D00UUBLEB said:
I grew up in that northen jersey area... orangeburg in rockland county.

I drive right through Sloatsburg on my way to work in the morning, go past Auntie El's! Live in Ringwood.

Latest posts