• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Bearded dragon tamer

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
wow everything you guys just said, PETSMART SAID THE OPPOSITE. i did do allot of research before i got my beardie but i decided to believe them because they said they were right and they also had a caresheet:/

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
These are all opinions what works for me

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
petsmart is a store they will tell you things to get you to buy more of their products like sand.

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Im gonna post a pic of my setup and my thermometer broke so i need to go buy a new one any suggestions the UVB bulb im using is the original one that comes in it so is that a bad thing i have only had it since december.

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
and i feed him crickets but i ran out so im feeding him mealworms and kale he is 4 and a half months old now so its ok to feed him mealworms right?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I dont use mealworms dont like them supers are what i use but you would still need small ones the large are to big and there shell can be bad at that age do you have Dubia you can start you own they are very easy .This is all just my opinion

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
0404111819a.jpg
0404111819_0001.jpg

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well there not superworms there mealworms and when i feed my adult superworms i cut the heads off so they cannot cause harm to her

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can't tell need a clear picture to much of a red haze in the pic