• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Starting My Official CountDown to Move Day

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
YAY!!! And now the fun begins!!! Figuring out where you are going to put all your stuff!!!

Did you decide to get the TV so you'd have something to watch while you waited for your furniture? What are you sleeping on?

King size blow up bed/couch lol.

And we decided to buy a new tv because our old one died right before they started packing our stuff up.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Oh we decided to get a new TV, got a 42 inch HD tv from VIZIO, welcome to the 21st century preachers family lol.

That's the same one we have. Very nice TV!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
Oh we decided to get a new TV, got a 42 inch HD tv from VIZIO, welcome to the 21st century preachers family lol.

Yeah it is crazy watching stuff that I typically watch and seeing the huge difference between old tv and this one lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:

Yeah it is crazy watching stuff that I typically watch and seeing the huge difference between old tv and this one lol.

It was a good day when I had the HD satellite receiver installed. Watching TV at 1080p is so much better than standard digital.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:

It was a good day when I had the HD satellite receiver installed. Watching TV at 1080p is so much better than standard digital.

Yeah its like watching real life instead of watching a tv lol. its crazy.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love my HDTV. When I go to my sisters and watch her little "old" tv it annoys me and I turn it off.

Latest posts