• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Starting My Official CountDown to Move Day

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:

Looks like you might be having some visibility issues once you arrive. Evidently, somebody had the bright idea to light that oil slick and now there's a plume of smoke larger than that of the Icelandic volcano eruption heading straight for Louisiana.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah I heard. Great. lol
And guess who's apartment complex is right by the coast. This guy.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Yeah I heard. Great. lol
And guess who's apartment complex is right by the coast. This guy.

That's what I was afraid of. Good luck, dude. Hope it doesn't affect you too much.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was wondering if they were going to set it on fire. Stupid people, last I read they said they might do it and don't know the affects it was going to have. Guess the morons decided to go with the unknown instead of spending the money to clean it up the old fashion way. Good luck when you get there.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You just have to shake your head at such stupidity some times!! :mad:

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

I have been talking with a few folks online and pretty much everywere in southern louisianna is inundated with the smell of oil/gas. Its sad really. The oil is going to destroy the marshlands down there and all but completely kill any jobs related to the seafood market. It is so sad.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Heard this morning that dead sea turtles were washing up on shore. :'(

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:

Yeah it is killing sea creatures in the gulf coast by the thousands. This is the worst environmental disaster in a very long time. It is so sad that this has happened.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

Yeah it is killing sea creatures in the gulf coast by the thousands. This is the worst environmental disaster in a very long time. It is so sad that this has happened.

I heard it is worse than that of Exxon's Valdez in '89.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

thats what they are saying. And it is growing exponentially as it is still leaking 5000 gallons a day into the gulf

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I can't stand reading about!! It's such a mess!! Such a waste!!! : (

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

thats what they are saying. And it is growing exponentially as it is still leaking 5000 gallons a day into the gulf

Oh...and you can bet, though that rig probably only supplied a fraction (miniscule at that) of what we need on a daily basis....that gas prices will change as if we were dependant on it.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEP!!! You got that right Craig!!! Starting tomorrow too!!! Any ole excuse will do.....

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am sure gas prices will jump, they still have not gone back down from when Katrina hit. This is so sad what happened.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Current prices jumped from $2.78 to $2.87 a gallon.. Unleaded.. gads people.. don't they learn ?
Janie

Latest posts