• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Starting My Official CountDown to Move Day

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Current prices jumped from $2.78 to $2.87 a gallon.. Unleaded.. gads people.. don't they learn ?
Janie

I've been paying $2.98 for the last couple of months. :mad: A friend of mine's son, who manages a gas station in our area said by the end of summer it will be about $4.00 a gallon. This was before the spill. We get our gas from Alaska is what I was told.

So sad about the sea life and people who will lose their jobs all because of the spill. So sad...

Brian, hope your move goes well. How exciting to be moving to New Orleans.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pscaulkins said:
zebraflavencs said:
Current prices jumped from $2.78 to $2.87 a gallon.. Unleaded.. gads people.. don't they learn ?
Janie

I've been paying $2.98 for the last couple of months. :mad: A friend of mine's son, who manages a gas station in our area said by the end of summer it will be about $4.00 a gallon. This was before the spill. We get our gas from Alaska is what I was told.

So sad about the sea life and people who will lose their jobs all because of the spill. So sad...

Brian, hope your move goes well. How exciting to be moving to New Orleans.

Hmm unless something has changed recently, the alaska pipeline is and has been shut down for years. To many PITA folks came out crying saying it would destroy the wildlife there.

and yes it is very exciting to be moving.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I could be wrong on this but I thought we got most oil from Canada. So if gas prices go up then I will really be confused.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Send me some Benet mix !
Janie

I am looking forward to trying them lol. I will send you some mix anything else you want? lol
Realistic now lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
1 box is plenty... what do you mean, reasonable.. am I not reasonable ?
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well everyone this is my last day at work. I am officially gone in t minus 5 minutes (or however long it takes me to set my out of office reply)

I am not certain but I probably wont be online again until after I am in New Orleans

Yall have fun while I am gone lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
just stopped off in auburn al for the night. so far so good.

Good to hear from you, Brian....hope the rest of the trip goes without a hitch.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well we are all moved in and getting things settled. Waiting for the movers to get here with our stuff in about 3-5 days. Cant wait to get this all finished. Oh we decided to get a new TV, got a 42 inch HD tv from VIZIO, welcome to the 21st century preachers family lol.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YAY!!! And now the fun begins!!! Figuring out where you are going to put all your stuff!!!

Did you decide to get the TV so you'd have something to watch while you waited for your furniture? What are you sleeping on?

Latest posts