• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Site Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Here is a thought there are allot of people who ask what morph there BD may be why don't we post a sticky topic and compile a collection of pics showing and explaining different morphs?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here is a thought there are allot of people who ask what morph there BD may be why don't we post a sticky topic and compile a collection of pics showing and explaining different morphs?

Very good idea

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like it!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No care sheet, there are to many different opinions asking questions and answering them is what keeps the site active .

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I agree with Bill. All the info for raising a healthy dragon is already on this site in past threads & if it can't be located then the member post a new thread. It's a simple concept that works very well in getting needed information & keeping the site active.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well a basic care sheet could be done but i dont think it is realy needed. Hopefully everyone before they buy a Dragon Has googled this and found a thousand basic care sheets online already. IMO although mamy basic issues are covered here, the true value of forums are for more advanced Q&A.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That may well be true but sometimes people dont have the time to sit and trowel thro threads to find what they want. Or if they want an instant answer. Just a common care sheet i think would be a good addition to the site either that or a specific area. As said we all live in different locations so you may tell someone they need a certain item but they may not be able to get in in thier part of the world. We can all have input into what we use so people can then see the different choices.

But then it seems what ever suggestion i make both you two seem to disagree for some reason or another.
This thread is for feedback and suggestions and i really think people should offer their suggestions and let the Admin/owner decide and not for the mods to say No to everything they dont like. seems to me half the Questions are exactly the same people cant find the info they are looking for. IF they cant find it here they will look elsewhere. So to me it makes sense to have something in place and once they are here they tend to stay if they are happy.
I do agree that a basic care sheet will be useful & is something we can do to simplify things. A few of us are working on other things to benefit the site at the moment. Our main focus now is compiling a list of herp vets in the areas of members around the world. Basic care answers can be retrieved by asking simple questions.
Of your 2 site suggestions I actually liked the 1 about member titles, just not a big fan of the word ''Beardie,'' sounds like something a little kid would say. Would rather see Dragon Hatchling, Baby Dragon, Juvi & Adult Dragon, but that's just me. This site is starting 2 blow up now, we have a bunch of new members who's suggestions & comments are totally welcomed & appreciated. You offer great advise & we encourage u 2 keep doing so when u can, don't feel like you're ideas are getting rejected or shot down. Have a Chill Day!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What I don't like is some one begging to be liked like you are doing if you need some one to like you that bad you need help ..and you keep throwing up the word administrator you have been on hear how long and you want to change it into your old web site and as far as a care sheet I have seen on other sites also where there where fights over who is right and who is wrong and I don't think this needs to be a site where you say go read the care sheet

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And the no was not me saying no we can't have one it was answering your question is there a care sheet so go cry to the administrator about that

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It was a friendly site till you showed up it seems that if some one disagrees with your suggestion your the one who gets angry you start saying let the owner decide that we are just mods and you should learn the history of the site and maybe you will figure out why me and Jeff are mods

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I feel I need to make multiple post I will if it's not tidy enough for you tuff ***

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow, so as I was reading through this thread, I was ready to hit that Like button on almost all the comments. My reason; I agreed. As being new to beardies, and new to forums (this is my first one), I love it on here; Everyone is so helpful and caring.
My opinion is that we can't let one or two people with poor attitudes change the whole group. Just for the record, I haven't been on here very long but I have not yet run into any "bad apples".
Maybe because it's already an established environment, it doesn't give off the vibe of being somewhere to put down or harass others so it is not interesting to those with that intent!
Keep up the great work and Thanks to everyone willing to share their advice and experiences!

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
excuse me but jeff and bill are very knowledgable and friendly to everyone. its seems to me like you are not happy unless you are stirring things up. the bottom line is that while the OWNER is away, BILL AND JEFF are in charge as assigned by the OWNER. instead of throwing the fact that they are not the owners up in their face and on the public forum,,,,,,,why not take up your issues with the OWNER. we welcome all opinions here including yours but they should be just that....opinions and not aggressive corrections. just sit back, chill, and try to blend in. you have some good ideas but things dont happen overnight and it has to be something we all can accept and view as beneficial. now go to your room!

Status
Not open for further replies.