• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Parasites?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Got a little update for vinnie hes getting so big now. I measured him yesterday and hes now 12" and 81.6g. Eating my dubia colony out of house and home. He has no problem chomping down 50 med size roaches at a time. Just loves them so much.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so another update. I took my girl to the vets for a weight check yesterday after i measured her. As soon as i walked in all the ladies that work at the vets were flabbergasted at how big shes got since my last visit. They love when i bring her in since its not a reptile vet they dont see these ever. Anywho shes up to 16 inches now and a whopping 241.1 grams up from 12 inches and 81g on the 12th on june. I didnt expect too see that scale jump that high lol. I guess since i see her everyday i dont notice how big shes actually gotten.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's awesome! That always happens with Dexter. I don't think she's getting any bigger and then people see her and tell me how huge she is!

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mushuandcricket if you would like to read up. There is some good info in here too.

Latest posts