• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Parasites?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Me too. I feel bad for him and my herp vet isnt going to be in till monday.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm gonna take my Jade to vet this week we got a cold snap here.

So before I give them to her I'll post up what parasites she has and meds she is prescribed in a different thread before I give to her.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm gonna take my Jade to vet this week we got a cold snap here.

So before I give them to her I'll post up what parasites she has and meds she is prescribed in a different thread before I give to her.

Ya thats a good idea wish i wouldve asked around first.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, round circles would be coccidia and brown/tan kinda shaped like a foot ball is pinworm. Circles can also be confused with air bubbles that form under the slide cover. Glad you are taking her to another vet.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya hes starting to perk up now. Still seems off but about 75% better than 3 days ago

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Someones looking good today. Had a nice little bath

uploadfromtaptalk1391453382875.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391453408861.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391453430187.jpg

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1391990547405.jpg

Well i think im in the clear now he seems to be back to himself now. Hes just haging out. Like hey look at me. Still has those "stress" marks on his belly most of the time hes in his cage but the second i take him out he gets all white and bright. Any ideas why hes so dark in the cage?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My gf says hes just spoiled and wants to be out. But he starts to get a little crazy and wants to run all over. So i have to put him back. Still a little to small for a free roam.

Latest posts