• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone! We need help..

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
**Update** I don't think our baby is going to make it.. He did manager to come off the branch and is down on the floor of his cage. His head is up, But he hardly opens his eyes. I'm kinda sad.. I wanted him to pull through.. And now we have all this stuff. We may need to be on the hunt for a new one, but preferably older.... And I'm not buying from pet smart... I hope they give my money back...

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
uploadfromtaptalk1406340996751.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406341004367.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406341011209.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406341022178.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406341031126.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406341038177.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406341046277.jpg

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
If it is over 95° tomorrow take him outside with good sun for 30 minutes. Spike his pedialyte bath and his water with solar drops (liquid calcium). Let him soak for 20 minutes and dry softly. Leave dusted vegies for him. Find a local store that sells dubia and multivitamin dust them. Your dragon has a bad vitamin deficiency from the looks of it, Comet went through this last month or so and this course of action brought her back into her fiesty self. If possible get in a second 30 after a couple hours after his bath.

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
It won't be that warm. But I did have home out this morning. He was a little active. But by afternoon he was so lethargic and still is. As for veggies we have put them in there dailt since we brought him home a week ago. He will not eat unless we force him.

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
I got news that it may be parasites.. And the more I read up on it... The more I believe it..

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
I called pet smart they will refund my money..
I'm on the hunt for a new one, but I'm not so sure about buying from another pet store.
Any advice on where I can find one that may be in better health?

I'm from Indiana

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
Yes I want a older one... I thought about Craig's list.. But I've never used it.
And thanks.. I'm currently cleaning all of the stuff.. Such a Hassel..