• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Craiger sent me!!! : )

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Just a hop, skip and away, My FRIEND!!

Yeah, I know. I hop and skip over here 5 days a week (in Missouri right now). I get a lot of funny looks, though. :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! My imagination went wild with that one. Limp wrist and bandy legs!!! ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
LOL!!! My imagination went wild with that one. Limp wrist and bandy legs!!! ;D

Hey now....that's a bit TOO far! QUIT THAT....RIGHT NOW! <---me yelling at you. :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bandy Legs ? Oh my, Vesta... I haven't heeerd that in a dog's age... lol
Janie

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I used to rollerskate a couple of times a week a few years back(now my legs are so weak) and there was a guy about my age who used to rollerskate and do funny things with his arms and legs. He wore a sweatband (just so you get the full picture!!) He'd move his legs and it would make you think of a rubberband. I nicknamed him bandylegs and never learned his real name. It was hard not to laugh when he came speeding by me doing that!!!