• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Craiger sent me!!! : )

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JH ain't got nuffin on you , sweets !
Janie

Brian.. you really do want her to meet you on the porch with that gun o hers.. don'tcha !

Now bring that down here... I'll set up a widdle tank just for it...
*grins*

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Renee!! Usually have my Honey do this for me. But guess it's about time I learned how myself!!! :-\

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Gina, you're up there, but not as ancient as Tom.

There you go, Gina. I figured you'd like to read this line all by itself a few times. LOL!

New game everybody. Let's see who can guess how many exclamation point keys Vesta goes through in a year's time. Mike (her husband) is probably the only one that knows the true answer. So I'll have to get with him at the end of the game to see who wins. ;D

Just messin' wit' ya, Vesta. :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have decided im going to have the wife glue a bunch of little plastic jewels and what not to a hisser and then im bringing it to your house for your new pet Cool
Just thought id tell you that.

Eek Gads Man! You've never actually contemplated me going postal have you? lol

Anyways Vesta,
Welcome aboard. We're a bit touched, like to joke around alot, friendly and fun loving, but tend to bite down and get to the nitty gritty around here. We practice different things, and recognize each persons accomplishments for what they are. So jump on in.........have some fun.........and join the gang.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craiger!!! You are just ornery......And I don't care what you say!!!! :p

Gina!! I'll look forward to that!! :)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:p !!!!! ALRIGHT!!! That's enough!! Go play somewhere else!!! LOL!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe, ignore the peanut gallery.. I suspect they are bored, and they have a new "toy" to mess with... Normally it's me ;) and my pet roaches...lol
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Awe, ignore the peanut gallery..

Interesting, I just happened to be eating peanuts when I read that. LOL! (opening day for the St. Louis Cardinals....rally at work at 2:30pm)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HEE HEE!!! I don't care Janie!! I have dealt with Craiger before on another forum!!! We have a couple of other fun guys that will be a long eventually to liven things up!!! It's all entertaining!!! So glad there is another like me!! : )

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What ??? Gina didn't mention I'm Pychik ? lol
Vesta.. I suspect there is only, one you.. but we have affinities.. good enough !
Can I interest you in a lovely, faux gem studded Madagascar roach ?
Janie

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think it's a 'SIGN" Craiger........Dwee doo Dwee doo Dwee do Dwee do.....