• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Craiger sent me!!! : )

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
I think it's a 'SIGN" Craiger........Dwee doo Dwee doo Dwee do Dwee do.....

That the Cardinals are going to win the World Series this year? ;D

What's the "Dwee doo Dwee doo Dwee do Dwee do" thing?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You may have suspected right(at least that is what I have been told). I actually have drawn a line with the roaches right now!! I raise my own mealies and supers. I lived in Texas once and had cockroaches infest our house when they bombed the garage. I may some day raise them but the crickets I have are gross enough for me right now!!!

But I am sure it is a VERY PRETTY cockroach!! :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh jeese.. and you say you are of an age ?
Twilight Zone !
Janie
Or the sound you hear when Aliens are landing... Anal medical tools in appendage at hand ;) so to speak...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta.. you mean I have to share livening up this crowd... hmmm this could be handy... ;)
Janie

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Isn't that the theme song from that Rod Sterling show(come on....help this old lady out. I can't think of the name of the show)Maybe Gina knows!! It starts out with the spinning spirals. "Time something or other......

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
THAT'S IT!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm afraid this is happening more and more lately...... :(

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have looked into that!!! I don't think you can take it if you have asthma!!!

Are we going to get into some trouble for going off topic? ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is a laid back forum... Renee I think understands what free wheeling and thinking bunch most of us are.. Relax... now... Which kinda asthma do you have ?
Just curious...
Janie... root woman large... ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have a very mild form. Usually brought on by stress, or a cold, or a few times from smoke. I had an inhaler at one point but it made me feel worse than the attack itself!!! I am not one to take any medication if I can help it.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
G'day mate from the resident aussie ;D (there used to be more but currently i think I'm the last man standing).

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Francis!! So very neat to talk to someone from Australia!!! I would love to see some pics of that country of yours!! And hear anything about your life you wish to share!!! : )

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Vesta said:
Thanks Francis!! So very neat to talk to someone from Australia!!! I would love to see some pics of that country of yours!! And hear anything about your life you wish to share!!! : )

No worries mate, there are some pics of OZ somewhere around here, me and the missus did a coast to coast trip at the start of this year and I posted the most relevant pics for dragon keepers. From memory they will be either in the "forum chat or general chat all of them titled Australia. We are actually planning to go up North In Oct-Nov to the Daintree and surrounding NPs to go walk about and have a little looksie.

I ramble on from time to time asking questions as I'm not only intrested in reptiles but reptile culture/keepers in general (you are all part of my study group.... muah haha haha haha,.... i mean nice to have you here :p). Hence i ask odd ball Qs now and again so I'm sure you'll see me around often enough.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sounds GREAT!!! Ask away!! I'll go looking for those pics now!!! : )

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the loony bin, looks like youll fit in very well on here ;D

paul

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
egg 80 said:
welcome to the loony bin, looks like youll fit in very well on here ;D

paul

Vesta DEFINITELY fits in with the loonies. It's why she and I get along so well. LOL!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That may be true Craiger!!! But the other reason is I have some of that Missouri blood running through my veins!! Don't forget my Daddy was from Maldon, Missouri!!! I think he may have been a little more HICKY than you though!!!! LOL!! Now I am a Northerner!! Talk just like one too!!! Ask Lisa!!! LOL!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
That may be true Craiger!!! But the other reason is I have some of that Missouri blood running through my veins!! Don't forget my Daddy was from Maldon, Missouri!!! I think he may have been a little more HICKY than you though!!!! LOL!! Now I am a Northerner!! Talk just like one too!!! Ask Lisa!!! LOL!!

Yeah, I have to agree. There's a lot of hicks from Missouri. :D

I'm from Illinois. A MUCH happier state. Just ask us! LOL!