• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Craiger sent me!!! : )

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey!! My name is Vesta!! I have 3 Beardies that as think of as my children and care for them in the same way!! ;)

My friend Craiger from another forum sent me here. I'm looking forward to meeting more Beardie lovers!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Hey!! My name is Vesta!! I have 3 Beardies that as think of as my children and care for them in the same way!! ;)

My friend Craiger from another forum sent me here. I'm looking forward to meeting more Beardie lovers!!

Welcome to mybeardie.com. we are friendly here I promise. now it would be awesome to see pictures of your babies.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gina really pulls the average age up of this group. I mean....197 is pretty good these days. ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Cryptic Dragons!! : )

Craiger!! Did you see I figured out how to post a pic??? I'm getting to be such a BIG girl!!!

Now tell me the easiest way to post pics of my boys.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Craiger!! Did you see I figured out how to post a pic??? I'm getting to be such a BIG girl!!!

I see that. I was just about to reply to your request....looks like I won't need to.

Now tell me the easiest way to post pics of my boys.

Photobucket is your friend. ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Craiger!! I was just reading up on that!!! ;) OHHH...... HOW I HAVE MISSED THESE SMILIES!!!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey hey Vesta. I've been wondering how that little brood of yours was doing. It's great to see you around.

What the heck is a OG? Old grandmother? lol...........

197? *Faints* at the meer mention of my age.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If Brian is saying your an OG of the site because of time on the site. What does that make Me??? I was here before bothof you...lol

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! Gina!!! I did not know what an OG was either but did not want to show my ignorance!! I wondered about the 197 too. But thought I must be out of the loop!!! :D

Everyone here are doing great!!! Happy and healthy!!! I'll go kiss them ALL for you!! Except the Gecko Girls!! They really hate it when I do that!!! I'll post pics when I figure out how!!! One of the Girls is a real fatty!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
What the heck is a OG? Old grandmother? lol...........

I'm guessing Old Gal.

Vesta....you and your "kissing beardies" freakiness.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OG stands for Original gangster lol. There are a few folks on here that have been members for a while now lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Vesta.. You do realize we are all carefully projected rational people... who in reality are a bunch of nuts ? lol...
Welcome to the forum.. It's always a pleasure !
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm guessing Old Gal.

oh wow.......now that song "Buffalo Gals" is dancing in me widdle head.

Gangster............lol...........Jimmy Hoffa eat your heart out!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
I'm guessing Old Gal.

oh wow.......now that song "Buffalo Gals" is dancing in me widdle head.

Gangster............lol...........Jimmy Hoffa eat your heart out!!!!

I have decided im going to have the wife glue a bunch of little plastic jewels and what not to a hisser and then im bringing it to your house for your new pet 8)
Just thought id tell you that.